Need for speed carbon:
- Infinite nitrousAt the title screen, press Left, Up, Left, Down, Left, Down, Right, X. If you entered the code correctly, a message will appear.
- Infinite crew chargeAt the title screen, press Down, Up(2), Right, Left(2), Right, X. If you entered the code correctly, a message will appear.
- Infinite SpeedBreakerAt the title screen, press Down, Right(2), Left, Right, Up, Down, X. If you entered the code correctly, a message will appear.
- Need For Speed Carbon Logo VinylsAt the title screen, press Right, Up, Down, Up, Down, Left, Right, X to unlock the Need For Speed Carbon Logo Vinyls. If you entered the code correctly, a message will appear.
- Need For Speed Carbon Special Logo VinylsAt the title screen, press Up(2), Down(4), Up, X to unlock the Need For Speed Carbon Special Logo Vinyls. If you entered the code correctly, a message will appear.
- Extra moneyAt the title screen, press Down, Up, Left, Down, Right, Up, X, B to get an extra $10,000 in Career mode. If you entered the code correctly, a message will appear. Note: This code can only be used once.
- $10,000Have a saved game file from Need For Speed: Most Wanted on your hard drive or memory card to get an extra $10,000 in Career mode.
- Burnout VinylHave a saved game file from Burnout Revenge on your hard drive or memory card to unlock the Burnout Vinyl under the bonus section of Vinyls.
- Collectors Edition carsSuccessfully complete the indicated event(s) in the Challenge Series to unlock the corresponding car:
- Aston Martin DB9 (Exotic): Defeat Wolf in Boss Battle mode.Dodge Charger RT Classic (Muscle): Defeat the 21st Muscle Car Gang.
- 2007 (Exotic): Successfully complete all three Turf War races.Mazda RX7 (Tuner): Defeat Kenji in Boss Battle mode.Nissan 240SX (Tuner): Successfully complete all three Checkpoint challenges.
- Crew membersSuccessfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding crew member:
- Sal: Joins after four to six races.Yumi: Joins after defeating Kenji/Bushido.Colin: Joins after defeating Wolf/TFK.Samson: Joins after defeating Angie/21st Street.Nikki: Joins after defeating all three beginning Bosses.
- CarsSuccessfully complete the indicated area in the listed career to unlock the corresponding car:
Car Career Area Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Exotic Shady Pine Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Muscle Canmor Downs Dodge Charger SRT-8 Muscle Mason District Dodge Viper SRT-10 Muscle Neon Mile Dodge Viper SRT-10 Tuner Shady Pine Ford GT Exotic Starlight Strip Ford GT Muscle Silverton Refinery Ford GT Tuner Infinity Park Ford Mustang GT Muscle Kempton Holdings Ford Mustang GT Tuner The Projects Ford Musting GT Exotic Kempton Holdings Ford Shelby GT500 Muscle Diamond Hills Lamborghini Gallardo Exotic Diamond Hills Lotus Elise Exotic Ocean View Lotus Elise Muscle Hills Borough Lotus Elise Tuner South Fortuna Mercedes SL65 AMG Exotic Morgan Beach Mercedes SLR McLaren Exotic Neon Mile Mercedes SLR McLaren Muscle Infinity Park Mercedes SLR McLaren Tuner Silverton Refinery Mitsubishi Eclipse GT Exotic Old Quarter Mitsubishi Eclipse GT Muscle Kings Park Mitsubishi Eclipse GT Tuner Old Quarter Nissan 350Z Tuner Diamond Hills Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 Tuner Canmor Downs Plymouth Barracuda Muscle Starlight Strip Porsche Carerra GT Exotic Canmor Downs Porsche Cayman S Exotic Mason District Porsche Cayman S Muscle South Fortuna Porsche Cayman S Tuner Hills Borough Renault Clio V6 Exotic Historic Chinatown Renault Clio V6 Muscle Old Quarter Renault Clio V6 Tuner Fortuna Heights Subaru Impreza WRX STi Exotic Silverton Refinery Subaru Impreza WRX STi Tuner Starlight Strip Toyota Supra Exotic Infinity Park Toyota Supra Muscle Shady Pine Toyota Supra Tuner Neon Mile Vauxhall Monaro VXR Exotic The Projects Vauxhall Monaro VXR Muscle Fortuna Heights Vauxhall Monaro VXR Tuner Kempton Holdings Volkswagen Golf R32 Tuner Morgan Beach
- PartsSuccessfully complete the indicated area in the listed career to unlock the corresponding part package:
Part Career Area Brakes – Tier 1 Pro Tuner Billings District Brakes – Tier 1 Street Exotic Hills Borough Brakes – Tier 2 Pro Exotic Billings District Brakes – Tier 2 Pro Muscle Billings District Brakes – Tier 2 Pro Tuner Ocean View Engine – Tier 1 Pro Muscle Morgan Beach Engine – Tier 1 Pro Tuner Historic Chinatown Engine – Tier 1 Street Muscle The Projects Engine – Tier 1 Street Tuner Kings Park Engine – Tier 2 Pro Muscle Palmont University Engine – Tier 2 Street Exotic Eskuri Plaza Engine – Tier 2 Street Tuner Newport Industrial Park Suspension – Tier 2 Pro Exotic Kings Park Suspension – Tier 2 Pro Tuner Eskuri Plaza Transmission – Tier 1 Pro Muscle Eskuri Plaza Transmission – Tier 1 Street Exotic South Fortuna Transmission – Tier 1 Street Muscle Newport Industrial Park Transmission – Tier 1 Street Tuner Mason District Transmission – Tier 2 Pro Exotic Newport Industrial Park Transmission – Tier 2 Pro Muscle Ocean View Transmission – Tier 2 Pro Tuner Palmont University Turbo – Tier 1 Pro Exotic Palmont University Turbo – Tier 1 Street Exotic Fortuna Heights Turbo – Tier 2 Pro Muscle Historic Chinatown
- Easy moneyOnce you have completed Career mode, set Samson as your wingman with Neville also in your crew. You can repeat any races you have already completed in which a wingman is used and recieve $750 for each race completed instead of the $500 without. This can also be used on first time races for maximum cash output.
Download the free Supreme Car Bundle from Xbox Live Marketplace. Then, enter Career mode and go to the car lot. Buy as many DB9 Aston-Martins for free, then exit out of the game into the dashboard. Go to the hard drive or the memory card that you used to save the Supreme Car Bundle and delete the tier 2 base car bundle. When you now load the game, you can sell the DB9 for $100,000. Repeat this as many times as desired.
- Easy winsEnable the “Infinite nitrous” and “Infinite SpeedBreaker” codes. Keep using SpeedBreaker and nitrous through the entire race. This will make it an unfair slow motion race, which is very long but a sure win. To boost the effects, enable the “Infinite crew charge” code as well and have a drafter as active. Then, use your drafter during the entire race. It is faster, but still painfully long. Note: This cannot be used in Quick Race, Challenge Series, or Canyon Duels.
In races where crew members are used, use a scout (Yumi if possible). If you do not win the race, your scout usually will.
In Career mode, choose the Exotic class. When you get to the Stacked Deck level, get a Chevrolet Corvette Z06. Neville, Colin, and Nikki should still have exotic cars. Choose one of them and do any race where you
Read more: http://www.cheatcc.com/xbox360/needforspeedcarboncheatscodes.html#.ThnvdEZ8Qgw#ixzz1RjEV2djD
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives